Regulations of the www.akokokids.com online store applicable to sales contracts concluded from 01/02/2019.
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
bank account number PLN: 66 1140 2004 0000 3202 7766 0801
bank account number EUR: PL90249010570000990254872011 SWIFT-BIC: ALBPPLPW
§ 1 Definitions
1. Regulations - these regulations. In the field of services provided electronically. The Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
2. Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality and having the capacity to perform acts in law, which, on the terms set out in these regulations, places Orders in the Online Store.
3. Consumer - a customer who is a natural person using the Online Store for purposes not directly related to its business or professional activity.
4. Service Provider - an entity providing sales services via the Online Store on the terms set out in these Regulations.
5. Subject of the transaction - Goods listed and described on the website of the Online Store.
6. Goods - a movable item presented in the Online Store to which the Sales Agreement applies.
7. Additional service - a service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Store in connection with the nature of the Goods sold.
8. Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer, using the Store's website.
9. Online Store (Store) - an online service available at www.akokokids.com, through which the Customer can place an Order.
10. Order - Customer's declaration of will clearly specifying the type and quantity of Goods, aiming directly at concluding a Sales Agreement.
11. ICT system - a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks using a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network.
§ 2 General rules
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at www.akokokids.com
2. The condition for placing an Order in the Online Store by the Customer is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions during the execution of the Order.
3. The online store conducts retail sales via the Internet.
4. All Goods offered in the store are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally introduced to the Polish market.
5. All products are manufactured by Wioletta Mikołajczak or cooperating companies, within the time specified on the product card.
6. Personalized products, made to order, are manufactured by Wioletta Mikołajczak or cooperating companies, immediately after purchase, within the time specified on the product card.
7. As part of the technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider to make purchases, the Customer should have an active e-mail account and a device connected to the Internet.
8. The customer is obliged not to provide content prohibited by law, e.g. content promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties.
§ 3 Placing orders
1. All prices in the store are gross prices in Polish zloty or in a foreign currency selected by the Customer, converted from Polish zloty at the current exchange rate. Prices shown do not include shipping costs.
2. Orders are accepted via the website or by e-mail.
3. Orders placed via the website can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
4. The order is effective if the Customer correctly completes the order form and correctly provides contact details, including the exact address to which the Goods are to be sent, as well as telephone number and e-mail address.
5. If the provided data is incomplete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If contact with the Customer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
6. Based on: art. 113 sec. 1 or sec. 9 of the VAT Act, Wioletta Mikołajczak is exempt from paying VAT. During the ordering process, the customer will receive an invoice without VAT, which can be attached to the shipment or sent electronically to the indicated e-mail address in the form of an electronic image of billing documents. This consent also entitles the Seller to issue and send invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of December 20, 2012 on sending invoices in electronic form, rules for their storage and the procedure for making them available to the tax authority or fiscal inspection authority.
7. When placing an Order, the Customer may consent to the placement of personal data in the Seller's Online Store database for processing in connection with the execution of the Order. In the event of consent, the Customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and request their removal.
8. The customer may use the option of saving his data by the system in order to facilitate the process of placing another Order. For this purpose, the Customer should provide the login and password necessary to access his account. The Customer's login is the e-mail address provided by him. The password is a string of characters set by the Customer. The Customer's password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect it against unauthorized access by third parties.
9. After the Customer has placed an effective order, he will receive an automatic response from the store confirming receipt of the order.
10. The time of commencement of the order execution coincides with the moment of receipt of the payment to the bank account provided in the order confirmation or at the time of payment via the Przelewy24 or PayPal payment system.
§ 4 Costs and delivery date
1. The goods are sent to the address indicated in the order form or provided by e-mail. The store will inform the customer about an incorrectly completed order form that prevents or may delay the shipment.
2. The goods are delivered by specialized courier companies. In some cases, it is possible to pick up the goods in person at the seller's premises.
3. The shipment is delivered in accordance with the date specified on the product card. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the time of posting the funds on the store's bank account should be added to the time specified on the website (usually 1-2 working days).
4. The customer is charged with delivery (shipping) costs. The customer can get acquainted with the delivery price list after adding the selected product to the basket and selecting the country of delivery. The shipping cost depends on the weight of the product and the country of delivery.
§ 5 Payments
1. We issue an invoice without VAT for each sold product.
2. There are three types of payment for ordered goods:
Payment to a bank account - payment by bank transfer after receiving an e-mail confirming the order. The payment should be made to the account of Wioletta Mikołajczak, which is provided in the e-mail confirming the purchase, and the order number should be entered in the title of the transfer. Bank transfer details: Wioletta Mikołajczak Kurów 41 72-001 Kołbaskowo bank. Bank account number PLN: 66 1140 2004 0000 3202 7766 0801, bank account number EUR: PL90249010570000990254872011 SWIFT-BIC: ALBPPLPW.
Payment via the online payment service Przelewy24.pl. The service allows you to make payments by credit card or fast internet transfer. By choosing this payment option, the Customer will be automatically redirected to the Przelewy24.pl system. When making a payment using an online transfer, after selecting your bank, log in using your online banking access data and confirm the payment. Payment can be made using a credit card in the VISA and MASTER CARD systems. In order to make a payment using a credit card, you must provide the required information about the card and the cardholder and authorize the transaction with the CVV or CVC code. The Przelewy24.pl website has a Certificate of Business Credibility and is based on SSL encryption, guaranteeing a high level of security of transactions.
Payment via PayPal online payment service. The website offers payment services that enable entrepreneurs and consumers with an e-mail address to send and receive payments via the Internet. PayPal works like a virtual purse (digital wallet). With PayPal, customers can pay using a credit card or PayPal account balance, which can be funded by transfers from a bank account or another PayPal account.
§ 6 Withdrawal from the contract
1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. (legal basis: Article 7(1) of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended). This deadline is a deadline and counts from the date of delivery of the item, and when the contract concerns the provision of services - from the date of its conclusion. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the address of the Service Provider.
2. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. What the parties have provided is returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management.
3. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the Service Provider's address.
4. Pursuant to the Act, the possibility of returning goods with properties specified by the Customer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person and benefits that, due to their nature, cannot be returned. (legal basis: Article 10(4) of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended).
§ 7 Complaints procedure
1. The products have a manufacturer's, importer's or seller's warranty valid in Poland. The warranty period for each product is listed in its description on the store's website. The Customer may also carry out a complaint procedure under the Guarantee through the Seller.
2. Complaints should be submitted to the address of the Service Provider.
3. When submitting a complaint, the product under complaint must be delivered to the Service Provider together with proof of purchase and a completed complaint form.
4. The Service Provider will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of submitting the complaint. If the complaint is considered in favor of the Customer, the service provider will repair or replace the advertised goods with new, full-fledged ones or return the value of the purchased goods.
5. If the goods are inconsistent with the contract, the Customer may request that they be brought into conformity with the contract by free repair or replacement with a new one, unless repair or replacement is impossible or requires excessive costs. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the goods in accordance with the contract and the type and degree of non-conformity found are taken into account. (Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and on the amendment of the Civil Code).
6. The customer loses the rights specified in point 5 of this paragraph, if he does not notify the store of this fact within two months of finding the non-conformity of the goods with the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a notification before its expiry.
1. The administrator of the databases of personal data provided by customers of the online store in connection with purchases is the Service Provider.
2. Personal data is used to implement sales contracts, therefore it may be transferred to entities responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the customer. Customers have the right to access their data and to correct it. The data is provided voluntarily.
3. Information on methods and technical means for detecting and correcting errors in the entered data:
a. When placing an Order, until the "Place Order" button is pressed
b. Verification of data or correction of the Order can also be made by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider at email@example.com.
c. Customers who have an account in the Online Store have the option of self-correcting the entered data by editing the account profile.
d. The Customer may change the data entered when creating the Account at any time within the available options.
4. Information on the rules and methods of recording, securing and making available by the Service Provider to the other party the content of the concluded contract:
a. The content of the concluded contract is recorded, secured and made available by sending an appropriate e-mail after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
b. The content of the concluded Sales Agreement is recorded, secured and made available by sending the content of the concluded agreement to the e-mail address provided by the Customer or by providing the Customer with the Order specification and proof of purchase.
c. The content of the concluded contract is additionally recorded and secured in the ICT system of the Service Provider and made available at each request of the Customer.
§ 9 Amendment of the Regulations
1. Customers who have an account in the Store will be informed about the change in the Regulations via e-mail.
2. If the Regulations of the Store have been changed in the time that has elapsed since the last login, the Customer accepts or not its provisions after the changes. In the absence of acceptance of the terms of the Regulations, in particular after introducing its changes, shopping in the Online Store is not possible.
3. The customer who does not accept the changes introduced in the Regulations has the right to delete the account at any time.
4. Orders placed by Customers before the entry into force of the amendments to the Regulations will be implemented in accordance with the existing provisions of the Regulations.
§ 10 Final Provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22, item 271, as amended), the Act of of July 27, 2002 on special terms of consumer sales and on the amendment to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended), the Act of April 23, 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16 item 93 as amended).
2. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of contracts concluded between the Store and Customers, will be considered by the competent court according to the provisions on material and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of November 17, 1964. Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 item 296 as amended).